There’s nothing more impressive than a happy gift recipient. Below are five occasions and gifting options to help make your gift-giving easier, and we can help you with all five!
Babies are such a joy and purchasing the right gift can be fairly easy because you could end up buying everything you see! Below are a few items that make great gifts for the new little bundle of joy.
- Baby time capsule
- Layettes or outfit
- Blankets with matching receiving blankets
- Books and keepsake books
- Rattle and chewable toys
- Travel/emergency kit
- Lullaby or soothing music
- Don’t forget something for mommy
Moving up the corporate ladder is a great opportunity that can sometimes come with long days and sometimes nights. Practical yet fun gifts can be given to share a congratulatory pat on the back.
- Personalized note pad with pen/pencil set
- Monogramed cufflinks or lapel pen
- Personalized coffee mug with favorite coffee or tea
- Picture frame for desk
- Personalized lunch bag and mug with warmer
- Personalized tote or messenger bag
When someone is not feeling well, giving them something to cheer them up is almost better than medicine.
- Get well care package
- A comfy throw and slippers
- A good book, devotional with pen or pencil
- Essential oils gift set like lavender, frankincense, peppermint
- Prepared meals
- Favorite magazines or crossword puzzles
If your gifting list includes someone who recently became a homeowner, finding something nice to add to their home should not be a problem.
- Welcome to your new home gift basket (maybe ingredients to make a delicious pasta dish)
- Welcome mat
- Gardening tools, gloves, and starter seeds
- Tool kit with gift card to favorite hardware store
- Door knocker and wreath for front door
- Picture frame with photo album or scrapbooking supplies
- Board and card games
- Personalized return mailing labels
Buying from the happy couples pre-selected gift registry can be just about the easiest thing to do. But what happens when there isn’t a registry, or when all the items have been purchased (I’ve never seen that happen but for the sake of this gift idea…)?
- Wedding care package or gift basket
- Wedding time capsule
- Monogrammed welcome door mat
- All natural home products with cotton dish clothes sets
- Monogrammed soaps and towel sets
- Elegant place mats, napkin rings and place card holders
A note to the wise gift-giver:
Make sure to be wise on color and scent choices when purchasing gifts for others. Stick with neutrals, and fresh scents if you have to buy them.
The Personal Gift Basket would love to create beautiful, unforgettable gifts for any occasion. Call us at 866-532-4023 to place your gifting order today.